Are you looking for ideas to really score in 2017? Want to make sure your website design not only looks good but performs — as in achieving conversions?
Look no further than this infographic produced by the team at The Deep End Web Consulting. Find inspiration with any one of these web design and UX tactics — and score big by combining one or more.
Here are the tips:
- Age-Responsive Design — Style your design to reach your target market (combine this with #7).
- Skeleton Screens — A clever way to make your site seem to load faster. Patience may be a virtue, but the illusion of speed helps keep web visitors on the page.
- Engagement Bots — Automate your Q&A to engage customers 24/7.
- Shopping Cart Marketing — Offering upsells is a sure-fire way to increase revenue.
- Animated CTA Buttons — Don’t go overboard, but subtle animation attracts attention. With animation, you can make the call-to-action button a little smaller but still ensure consumers will notice it.
- Cinemagraph Hero Images — A large image with a touch of video is just the thing to catch your visitor’s attention. Good for your Facebook ads, too.
- Persuasive Video — Nothing is more powerful than real people saying what they like about your product or service. Keep #1 in mind and use people with whom your target market can relate.
- Value Based Exit Overlay — Don’t let them wander off — catch their attention with a no-hassle offer.
- RIP Homepage — No, you’ll still have a homepage; but focus your marketing effort on landing pages with limited navigation and a clear path to conversion.
- Scrolling Trumps Navigation — It’s no longer necessary to put your essential elements “above the fold.” Particularly for the growing audience of mobile users, scrolling has become a natural way to view content. #10 Scrolling Trumps Navigation
Check out the infographic for more details!