Tesla is a Free Premium WordPress Theme with clean, modern, responsive design and lots of advanced features powered by Tesla Framework. It is a great fit for a blog, portfolio, creative agency, small business or any other related website. Users can customize its look and functionality without advanced knowledge of web development.
[list style=”1″ underline=”1″]
- Responsive Design – the design fits and looks accordingly on a wide range of devices and screen resolutions. This means that the layout will adjust and look great on all PCs, laptops, smartphones or tablets.
- Main Page Slider – the latest jQuery library, HTML5 and CSS3 were used to achieve awesome visual and transition effects. You can easily customize the images of the slider, their titles and descriptions.
- Filterable Portfolio – the template includes a filterable and to showcase your latest works in a stylish manner. Any item within portfolio includes an image slider, a brief info about the project and related works.
- Built-in Shortcodes – a rich set of shortcodes are available to facilitate the process of creating new elements (no web coding skills required). You can use shortcodes to create sliders, buttons, testimonials, map, contact form, projects, columns and more.
- Social Media Support – the most popular social media services integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Dribbble and more. Additionally, you can integrate your Twitter feed in dedicated areas within your template.
- AJAX Contact Form – a useful feature that allows users to send their messages instantly, without reloading the webpage. This makes the contact form a prompt and useful channel for feedback.
- Flickr Gallery – integrate your Flickr photostream directly on this design. Simply paste your Flickr ID, select the number of pictures to display and let the visitors see your great pictures.
- Google Maps – the most popular service to represent your geographical location integrated. Just paste the code from Google Maps to embed your location in the website.