Divine Elemente is an Adobe Photoshop plugin, which is intended for WordPress themes creation from a template you created in Photoshop.
Now I’m going to make a little review about the product and help you get answers to the most frequently asked questions.
What Is Divine Elemente?
As I said before, this is a Photoshop plugin (for Windows only) which is intended to save time (more than 90%) you would spend to create a WordPress theme.
Divine Elemente lets you easily:
- create PSD templates with all necessary WordPress theme’s elements;
- convert them into ready-made WordPress themes.
Thus, you can see that you can create more themes, and that means more money.
How Does It Work?
The workflow is rather simple, and the whole process comes to 4 DIY steps.
- Step 1. Create a basic PSD template with the help of the Layout Editor;
- Step 2. Design the template you prepared in Divine Elemente;
- Step 3. Convert your PSD into a WordPress theme;
- Step 4. Upload the theme and activate it on your website.
These 4 steps take less than 20 minutes of your time and depend only on your skills or on the template you have.
Any Examples Of The Themes Divine Elemente Created?
Here you are: a few freebies by Divine Elemente team that were prepared specially for our website.
1. “Diablo 3” PSD Template
2. “Mass Effect 3” PSD Template
Also, you can easily download free WordPress themes and PSD templates from their Themes Marketplace portal.
What is the Price?
The regular price is $199, but now there’s a 10% discount offer provided for our website’s visitors (coupon: WP4GU), so you can have the Developers license key just for $179.
Can I Get It For Free?
- Tweet and Share this post so that more people will know about it
- Comment here and post your Tweet link .
- Use your working email address to comment ( for contact you )
I will give one of keys to three random followers,
And the Winner are..!
Pablo Lara H
congratulation guys we will contact you soon..!